the world is full of people who have people in their lives. good, bad, or otherwise we all mean SOMETHING to one another. i picked the first 10 people i could think of and i’m writing to them without naming their names. most of the people on this list won’t read it, but if you do find yourself some place on this list, it’s my 100% honest opinion about you, and our relationship right now. I’m tired of fakeness, this is how i really feel.
1. i like you as a person. you’re funny, and adorable but i hate the fact that you took one of my closest friends from me. I don’t think you did it on purpose though.
2. you have been a TRUE friend to me for the longest time. you’re one of the only people i can really count on anymore. we don’t hang out much, but we never really have. we have the kind of friendship that doesn’t require a lot of work. it’s effortless, and you mean a lot to me.
3. we were close, then we weren’t, then we were, but now i feel more distant from you then ever. you’re always too “busy” to be around me, but you have time for everyone else. it really hurts when i catch you in lies and i watch you scramble to cover it up to make me feel better. just be honest, we’re not close anymore because YOU don’t want us to be.
4. I hate you, and I don’t. But most of the time I really hate you. I see you for who you really are. It’s okay though, you’re young and you have time to grow and mature. You just won’t have me in your life while you do.
5. LEAVE ME ALONE. that is all.
6. Oh boy, I don’t think I have enough words for you. I miss you terribly, but I’ll never get to speak to you again. I really loved you and cared about you, you claimed you felt the same way, but it was just a lie. At least you were honest about it in the end. It makes me sick that you used me the way you did. You’re not who I thought you were. I’m glad I finally saw you for who you really are. An asshole.
7. Your a nice guy, but I’m REALLY not interested in you like that. Give up.
8. You might have done the most damage to me out of anybody on this list. I only say that because you are the most influencial person in my life and you haven’t been there NEARLY as much as you should be. I’m lucky I’ve turned out to be a good person in spite of you. However, the older I get the more I realize I don’t need you, and I’ll be fine without you.
9. I think you’re cool as hell, but I don’t think you like me at all. If you do, you have an odd way of showing it.
10. You’re somebody I NEVER thought I’d be close with because of our past. I’m suprised about how cool you’ve turned out to be. Even though you’re WAY to wrapped up in your boyfriend right now, I still know the real you now. I’m happy I got to know you.